We are proud to say that FIRSTiCARE Inc. is certified as an HCBS Provider by the State Of Ohio. The HC-Based Service waivers administered by FIRSTiCARE Inc., offers a variety of supportive services to assist individuals with developmental disabilities to live in their own homes comfortably. The services that we provide are based on individual need.
- Contribute – Provide quality coordinated services, support, and care.
- Assess – Monitor needs and provide trained, capable, qualified providers, and staff.
- Respect – Acknowledge each person and treat him or her with honor and value, as well as to promote dignity and self-worth.
- Encouragement – Create personal based services, support and delivery.
FIRSTiCARE Inc. has a strict No Discrimination policy. This means that we serve clients who are diagnosed with a need and/or disability, regardless of race, religion, social status, gender, physical and/or mental challenges.
FIRSTiCARE Inc. believes all people with developmental disabilities have the right to live life to its fullest in our community. Twenty four hours a day, we care for and support children, adults with special needs in numerous Counties in Ohio State. Through personalized programs focused on skill-building, we make a difference in the quality of our residents’ lives, enabling them to reach their true potential.
- Excellent Care – We invest in training and development, and embrace a quality improvement process.
- Dignity – We respect and trust our employees, residents, and families. We are a kind and caring community.