The HC-Based Service Waivers administered by FIRSTiCARE offers a variety of supportive services to assist individuals with health challenges and disabilities to live in their own homes comfortably. The services that we provide are based on individual need.
- Contribute. To provide quality, coordinated services, support, and care.
- Assess. To monitor needs and provide trained, capable, and qualified providers and staff.
- Respect. To acknowledge each person and treat him or her with honor and value, as well as to promote dignity and self-worth.
- Encouragement. To create personal-based services, support, and delivery.
FIRSTiCARE has a strict No Discrimination Policy. This means that we serve clients who are diagnosed with a need and/or disability regardless of race, religion, social status, gender, physical, and/or mental challenges.
FIRSTiCARE, believes all people with health challenges or disabilities have the right to live life to its fullest in our community. 24 hours a day, we care for and support children and adults in numerous Counties in Ohio State. Through personalized programs focused on skill-building, we make a difference in the quality of our clients’ lives, enabling them to reach their true potential.
- Excellent Care. We invest in training and development, and embrace a quality improvement process.
- Dignity. We respect and trust our employees, clients, and families. We are a kind and caring community.